12/15/08

Ramblings on a Monday

 Praise God for sunshine! Ok along with the sunshine comes single digit temps, but hey, I'm thankful for what I can get. I am so happy to have had time and energy and sunlight all at the same time to clean my kitchen! Those of you who live in areas that recieve much sunshine just don't understand the true meaning of spring cleaning.  With the dark months of the deep winter coing it is so nice to have some sunshine to be able to wipe and dust and sweep and santitize, especially since MIL just got over her cold. Ok so it's not white glove clean as I am interrupted many times, but it's progress, after a few months of disorganization, with still much to do.

I know, I must pace myself at this time of year being a care giver to an Alzheimer's patient. I am surrounded by friends who remind me to not over do it and ask for help when I need it. It's jsut a busy time for everyone right now, and I don't want to share the "germs" of the past few days.

Mary Barrett died.....I am saddened for myself, but know that she has been fighting cancer and is in a much better place...the arms of Jesus now! My soul has been lifted up to heaven in worship of Jesus through Mary's music. I was priveldged to watch her play in person and speak with her on several occasions. Her love of Jesus and His love for her was evident in her writing and composing, and worship.

You can sign her online Guestbook until December 16th 2008
You can listen to some of Mary's Music here.
As well as here for free mp3 downloads of Mary Barret's  Music

When I go don't cry for me
in my Father's arms I'll be
The wounds this world left on my soul
will all be healed and I'll be whole
So weep not for me my friend
When my life below down ends
For my life belongs to Him
who will raise the dead again!
Mary~

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin