Red wellies, Rainbows and Cinnamon whirls.
It is one that I have read in the past but that
truly speaks to our country and our world for that matter today.
But so seldom do we hear of a godly women--
in the home than anywhere else.
It is a much nobler thing to be a good wife,
It is a greater achievement to establish a Christian home
than it is to produce a second-rate novel filled with filth.
It is a far, far better thing in the realms of morals
who would rather be morally right than socially correct."
Way back then, the politicians of the day were crying out
for women with domestically inclined hearts.
What the world needs now is Jesus! We as wives and mums, and aunties and Grandmas, nieces, daughters, and sisters CAN make a difference in the lives of all those around us as we live simple lives focused on our Savior.
- Remember... train up a child in the way he SHOULD go not wants to go, and when they are old they will not depart from those ways.
- Remember still... It is our God who turns the neck of the man in charge in the direction that He wants it to go.
- Remember God knows our inward thoughts and our intents and our motives. Only He can judge them rightly.
- Remember we need not be popular, for the world need not remember our name but the name of the Lord.
- Remember as we surrender our hearts and lives to our Lord Jesus and his ways, we find peace and glorify Him.
- Remember If God Almighty is in control in all these situations (and He is) THEN we can live simply, live honorably, respecting our elders, trusting God with the outcome.
Let all those around say what they may, live simply for the Lord each and every day.