I was scanning some of the sites online that I frequent and the term "friendly Bacteria" hit me funny this time.
Terrorist activity, bombings, war, divorce, shootings, kidnappings, strikes and the like are at the top of the list of topics in the news today. It was nice to come across something "friendly" even if it was just "bacteria".
Why not try a batch of kefir!
Fresh strawberries are available even up here in the cold country, so I will start a batch soon myself!
A list of the little things in life...
1. A grandbaby's smile.
2. The smell of coffee brewing.
3. The cool breeze on your face.
4. The taste of a good cup of tea.
5. Just the right Psalm to minister to the soul.
6. Sunlight streaming in the windows on a winter day.
7. The voice of my Beloved calling.
8. A phone call from a friend.
9. The laughter of little ones.
10. Moments of silence.
11. The sight and smell of flowers, especially roses.
12. A beautiful thank you note.
13. A handmade gift made with love.
14. Time to watercolor paint.
15. A call or visit from my sons.
16. Knowing my friends and family are safe in the hands of God.
17. Dark Chocolate!
18. Fresh sheets dried outside in the sunshine.
19. A happy hubby.
20. Knowing my God will never leave me or forsake me.
21. Taking Great Grandma to the lake to "Feed the Birds!"
22. Reading my Bible sitting by the fire.
23. The smell of fresh baked bread in the house.
24. Tea with my daughter in law.
25. Holding my grand daughter and watching her sleep peacefully.