9/16/08

Scripture References

I was thinking Song of Solomon 5:16 this morning,
and how wonderful it will be when I Thessalonians 4:16-17 happens
and how nice it is to live out I Thessalonians 4:18
Of course, Ephesians 6:10-13 must needs cross my mind in prayer as I prepare for the day ahead,
as well as I John 1:9.
And in humility reminding my heart of Ephesians 4:30,
that I might be as God says in Colossians 1:10-11.
I was also thinking that I need to post on Nehemiah Chapter 8 on my Domestically Inclined Devotions Page,
If you haven't seen that page yet, go take a look.
And how great it is to be Logos Powered to be able to share scripture with you like this!
II John 1:3!

2 comments:

HOPE said...

Loved how you did this post!

and the Scriptures!

AMEN

God bless..
Hope

Domestically Inclined said...

Thanks Hope, it is quite something when technogoly can help share the gospel!

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin