9/8/08

Simple Womans Daybook



Outside my Window...and down the street is a newly painted white washed tomb.

I am thinking...the souls must need praying for

I am thankful for...my Jesus

From the kitchen...Gluten free anything! I am so enjoying the simplicity of this

I am wearing...Brown skirt, brown blouse with brown lace, and a cream colored wrap. My hair is twisted up in a clip, sandals.

I am reading...Esther & II Samuel and my new devotional by Marsha Iddings, Sufficient Grace for Suffering Saints.

I am hoping...for the soon coming of the Rapture

I am creating...new gluten free recipes

I am hearing...more and more motorcycles as gas gets expensive

Around the house...The smell of freshly baked bread, yum.

One of my favorite things...Sipping coffee in a local coffee shop waiting for God to bring me someone to speak with about His love.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Definitely a coffee shop, organize help for inlaws, sewing, library trip, Bible Study, Gluten free research.

I am sharing with you.

Roasting chopped almonds for the upcoming cooler months of Biscotti Baking. I must create a new Gluten free Biscotti recipe.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin