9/4/08

100th Post Contest!



100th Post and over 5,00 visitors! I'd say that calls for a bit of a celebration!
Let the Drawing begin!
There will be not one.....not two....but three prize packages!

Package #1
Biography: "Evidence Not Seen" by Darlene Deibler Rose
One of my favorite Biographies! Newly married American missionary Darlene Diebler Rose survivied four years in a notorious Japanese prison camp set deep in the jungles of New Guinea. Thinking she was never to see her husband again. Darlene Rose was forced to sign a false confession and face the executioner's sword, only to be miraculously spared. This book will truly build your faith in Jesus, as you see how God can and use anyone willling to be used.
Ladies Handkerchief: For when you read the Biography!
Music CD: My dear husband and I wrote and produced a cd with many different styles of music, all with a message from God's word.

Package #2
Homeschool mom help: I've given this one away many times over the years. It is a great help for homeschooling moms or not. "Wise Words for Mom" by" Ginger Plowman. A chart style help filled with Biblical reproofs, encouragements, and verses to help you raise a child in the way they should go, and help deal with your child's not so biblical behavior. It is a great tool to help probe the heart of your child, and fill it with the truth of God's word.
Starbucks Card: Well we all know what to do with this one! Homeschooling mom or not!
Music CD: My dear husband and I wrote and produced a cd with many different styles of music, all with a message from God's word.

Package #3
Bag Bag: This is a pretty cream and rose cloth bag to hang in the kitchen to hold all those pesky plastic bags that get stuffed into the cupboard and fall out! The plastic bags can be easily put into the top and pulled out from the bottom, and can hold many!
Devotional: "Because of the Cross" by Beverly Courrege...because of the cross you have been offered forgiveness, purpose, joy, peace, eternal life, strength, and so much more, because of the cross you will never be the same!
Music CD: My dear husband and I wrote and produced a cd with many different styles of music, all with a message from God's word.

Ok this is how it all works....

There will be entry for each of the following, with a total of three points possible per contestant.
  1. Leaving a comment on this post.
  2. Putting a post on your site about this drawing using the graphic above with a link back to this post. (Just right click and copy the graphic and save to post to your site)
  3. Subscribe by email to this blog.
    (when you leave your comment let me know what you did. I would love to take a look!)

    This drawing will continue till Midnight on September 30th, 2008. On catch... I can only mail to the lower 48 Sates, I apologize to so many of you around the world. Perhaps another time, another drawing.

Three winners will be picked out of a hat, and I will post the winners here on my site shortly thereafter. If you would like to be notified my email, please send your email address to me at
Hizladybug@gmail.com
Have fun, and thanks for blessing me so much over this past year with your kind comments and prayers. And welcome to you new comers as well!

4 comments:

Ticia said...

Yeah!!! It looks like I am the first one to post. I really do enjoy reading your blog. I am glad to put your contest up on my blog.
I hope you get many more readers from it.
Here is the link to it.
http://littlehomemaker.blogspot.com/2008/09/domesticly-inclined.html

Leticia

Anonymous said...

I just blogged about your contest!! Hope lots more enter..contests are so much fun!

http://yankeegal.geeksforchrist.com/2008/09/07/lk-another-contest/

Raquel said...

I am leaving a comment and subscribing to your blog! Loving it! Much love, Raquel XO

Pam said...

Congratulations on the 100th Post!
Your blog is a blessing to so many.
Blessings to you,
Pam

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin