9/15/08

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my Window...Two pots of zuchinni with beautiful blooms, alas, no veggies yet
I am thinking...how do you know when buttermilk goes bad?
I am thankful for...God's blessings on my life.
From the kitchen..a steaming bowl of millet. (but if I were a bird it would be called birseed :)
I am wearing...tennis shoes, denim skirt, t-shirt
I am hoping...the movie "Never Leave" blesses many around the world
I am hearing...The hum of the washer and dryer and dishwasher, as my mechanical maid servants take care of the morning chores.
Around the house...I need to look into all the closets and begin deep cleaning and tossing before the days get darker and shorter.
One of my favorite things...going to bed early and listening to God.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...more sewing as the last pattern I used for a blouse was a success!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... Dear Hubby'a Honda 90.


No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin