9/29/08

Simple Woman's Day Book

Outside my Window...A beautiful Fall day. The leaves are beginning to change color and the air is fresh and clean, and a weed free flower bed, thanks to the neighbor's son.
I am thankful for...the Hope I have in Jesus Christ of living forever in God's presence, washed in the blood of the Lamb.
From the kitchen..White Rice flour/tapioca flour cranberry almond cookies!
I am wearing...Black skirt, and black blouse and tan apron with brown sandals, earrings, and my hair up in clips
I am hoping...To finish many more sewing projects soon.
I am hearing...the click of the clock
Around the house...I'm going through my closets and drawers and trying to get rid of what I don't need.
One of my favorite things...Imagining what heaven will be like.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...sewing, Bible study, library, pick up my canning jars from a friend, visit with my family, help with sunday school, and help with Friday night school, write, bake something gluten free, take Grandma for a drive, and have some friends over.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

1 comment:

Sweet Woodruff said...

Those cookies sound lovely.

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin