6/3/11

Where to turn?

Ever consider making some changes in your life?
If you have where is the first place you turn for advice?
  • A friend
  • Google
  • Neighbor
  • Classifieds
  • Blogs
It is so easy to be distracted from the real issues in life, or look for advice in all the wrong areas.
God who created the heavens and the Earth, who knows the end from the beginning, is all wise and the best place to seek wisdom or guidance is from Him! 
So as I am still, I can hear Him speak through His word, or others exactly what He wants me to do and be. 
Along with the guidance from Him I can walk in peace knowing that I am in His hands and exactly where He wants me to be. It's not always a popular place, or a comfortable place, but it is the perfect place. 
So as you ponder your next step, stop, drop and roll into the arms of Jesus, and lean into Him and listen to His heart beat, listen to Him speak to you, and act on it.

Guard your heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life! Proverbs 4:23





 © Monika Hardy

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin