9/25/12

Ode To Fall


Ode To Fall



Long strolls near the river cause sorrows to roll,
Away from my heart, far from my soul.
My Beloved is with me and all is well,
Of His loving embrace I must tell.

Bring the day quickly when faith becomes sight,
Roll back the heavenly scroll with Your might.
Oh the bliss, the glorious thought,
With Your precious sacrifice, I am bought!

The fall of man has kept us apart,
The Fall You created brings hope to my heart.
To see the Creator of all good things,
Face to face soon, now in creation as it sings.

Through the mist on the river as it whispers by,
Through the leaves as they fall from tree tops high.
This Season of beauty, this season of grace,
Will fall from memory, because Jesus took my place.

Weep not for me when I am gone,
For in His presence I’ll be singing the song,
Of the redeemed, redeemed by the blood of the Lamb,
Who is altogether lovely, the Great I AM.

Fall on your knees, for He is worthy,
To receive honor, and power and glory.
When in creation you see the majesty of the King
Fall into His arms and find shelter, under His wing.



© Monika Hardy

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin