12/29/08

Simple Woman Day Book

FOR TODAY Monday, December 29th, 2008
Outside my window...A seven foot snow berm, and more snow falling.

I am thinking...How mysterious it is that when the snow falls the silence is so overwhelming, and yet you would think it would be noisy when the sky is falling

I am thankful that... our Pastor is feeling better and praying God will hold him and his family tight and heal them completly and protect them from the enemy of our souls.
From the kitchen...Bacon, and waffles for the visiting family

I am wearing...a new blue sweater I received from my sister in law for Christmas.

I am creating...signs to place around the house to help MIL with her Alzheimers  such as...Bedroom, bathroom...

I am going...to attempt to make it to the doctor appointment today in this snow

I am reading...Face Down

I am hoping...The power stays on

I am hearing...The clocks ticking

Around the house...A new Bedspread on my bed that my husband bought me for Christmas. It's gorgeous! Gold and cream complete with a bedskirt and throw pillows...all the "foo" as he calls it.
One of my favorite things...quite moments with Jesus

A few plans for the rest of the week: Survive the snow, enjoy family, shovel, bake, laundry, clean, and listen for God.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
 

1 comment:

Joyce said...

I enjoyed your Daybook very much today. My daughter wants this computer now, so I must bid you adieu. Have a blessed New Year!

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin