12/8/08

Simple Woman's Day Book


For Today...
Outside my window...silly little impatients that do not realize it is November, and I can't believe they are still blossiming let alone growing.
I am thinking...Life is hard but God is good...all the time!
I am thankful for...a beautiful smart well behaved grandaughter
From the kitchen...a clean sink and counter and a table piled with stuff to go through
I am wearing... Long black and white check jumper that I sewed myself a few years ago.
I am reading...Jude...earnestly contend for the faith, and beware of false teachers...these are the last days!
I am hoping...you all enjoy our free mp3 of The Greatest Gift, a Family Original Christmas Song on the side bar of my blog.
I am creating...a big mess before the end of the week, when I hope to have an organized, decorated home for the coming cold and dark winter days
I am hearing...Shirley Temple
Around the house...warm and cozy
One of my favorite things...the smell of gingerbread and decaff coffee

A few plans for the rest of the week...prepare for family

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you yup, grandbabies are the best!

4 comments:

HOPE said...

Your voices are just beautiful!!! Now if you can just do the words to my song! ;) Your voices remind me of my girls and brought tears to my eyes.

I can't believe how much we are a like! I too made a black jumper but with check border! and...I love gingerbread!

and my "thoughts" the same.

I also have a Vinca that appeared the other day..same expression! Silly little flower, it's winter!

I enjoyed your daybook today!

God bless..
HOPE

Joyce said...

Good Morning,

I am thankful I took the time this morning to start visiting other participants in the Simple Woman's Daybook, because I came across your lovely entries.

The Greatest Gift was beautiful. I so enjoyed listening to your recording.

I think we may have much in common. In reading your blogger profile, am I correct in thinking that the Received Texts are important to you? Also, we love God's order for the family. There are probably many other truths we hold in common. :)

Raquel said...

Monika:

Just wanted to thank you for the book - I just finished it and it is fantastic! What faith! Thank you for blessing me. Much love, Raquel XO

Cherie said...

I just wanted to wish you a "Merry Christmas"! We are leaving today for California and are looking forward to spending the holidays with our sons and all the grandkids. This will be the first time in several years that hubby and I have been there at the same time.

Blessings on you this holiday season! See you in 2009!

~Cherie

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin