Our lives are not sustained just by the fuel of food. Our souls need to be fed from the words of God It is the the bread of life that leads and guides and nourishes our souls. When digested this food helps us to respond to God in His ways and not our own in the choices we have before us.
- Whatever is true, whatever is just, pure...think on these things
- Be ye holy, as I am holy
- Though your sins be as scarlet, they can be as white as wool
- By the finished work of the cross we have hope for the future
- Thou shalt not covet
- Vengeance is mine saith the Lord
- Little children love in word and deed
- The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed. (Later in Titus 2 Paul tells Timothy to speak and exhort these things and rebuke those who deny them)
My hope is that is not the case, but that the word of God would inspire to live in His ways, and that you would be blessed.
Jesus said... I am that bread of life....taste and see that He is good!
In the kitchen: Easy Artisan Bread
I've used this recipe and love the ease and taste of it. I now use whole wheat pastry flour and honey instead of white sugar. (You will need to add a bit more whole wheat flour to the recipes and it will be a bit more dense, but much more nutritious)
From the heart: Prayer is a wonderful way to travel all the way to the throne of God on behalf of anyone on this Globe in an instant!