10/6/08

Prayer Request update

Thank you so much for  the comments the emails and most of all the prayers. Turns out my Father in law had a stroke and will be more time before we know the full extent of it all. His right side was affected as well as his vision. Mom in law will be staying with us, as she has Alzheimers. Please continue to pray for salvation for him. Must get to the hospital at meal times to help him. After being married for 60 years he does better having her there. Gotta go mom is in the chocolate :)

5 comments:

Mrs. V. said...

Praying...

Raquel said...

Praying for strength for all of you. Much love, Raquel XO

Pam said...

I just wanted to drop by and see if there was any news. We are still praying for your Father in law, as well as for your dear Mother in law and you and your family as you care for them.

CookinsForMe said...

Your father in law, mom and all of you are in my prayers. My stepfather was diagnosed with dementia recently so we're starting a new journey ourselves. I'd appreciate prayer, myself! Thanks for such a great blog. :)

Anonymous said...

*Praying*

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin