10/1/08

100th Post Contest Winners

Well, it's been a long day, but before going to bed I would like to announce
the winners for the 100th post contest.
May I have a drum roll please
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winner of Package #1....Raquel at Kitchen Mysteries
Winner of Package #2 .....Ticia at Christian Homemaking
Winner of Package #3 is.....Pam at From Bear Creek
(The packages are detailed here)
If you ladies could email me your address I will get those in the mail to you as soon as I hear from you all.
Thanks to ALL who stop by and read and encourage me with your kind words and prayers. My prayer is that you are blessed by what you find here and that it brings your heart closer to your Savior Jesus!
Good Night!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Wow, I am excited! thanks so much for picking me! Have a blessed week! Much love, Raquel XO

Pam said...

How excited I am to find my name listed......thank you so much!
Hugs,
Pam

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin