5/4/09

Simple Woman's Day Book May 4th

For Today...
Outside my window... A gorgeous sunny spring day!
I am thinking... how nice it will be when there are many sunny days in a row, but for now, I must be patient.
I am thankful for...yup, still thankful for Jesus
From the kitchen... Fresh milk from the cow and the fresh cream skimmed off the top
I am wearing... Okabshi sandals sooo comfy, and a blue sundress
I am reading... My Bible
I am hoping... to get to a sewing reconstruction project
I am creating... a cute little address book with the names and addresses of the sweet friends I will continue to write to after I no longer use email
I am praying... for the children and grandchildren
Around the house... the first tulips are finally showing their colors!
One of my favorite things... the smell of freshly brewing coffee
A few plans for the rest of the week... get errands done, take care of mom, sew, clean, enjoy the sunshine,
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... my latest attempt at painting



© Monika Hardy

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

What beautiful musings!! ;)
Hope you are having a pleasant day.

Love,
Miss Jen

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin