9/4/09

Good Morning!


A good September fall like morning to you all! The cooler weather has finally arrived here and with it a glorious day! God is so good to bring relief. I am still praying for those in California suffering in the heat and flames. My sister and her family live in San Bernadino County and the heat and flames and smoke and ashes are all around them. Please help me and pray for them and all those suffering in this fire season. My niece who will be starting first grade this year is asking that we pray for rain, and to ask God to keep them safe. Lord please have mercy!


© Monika Hardy

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

You are a blessing. Hope your days are as much of a blessing to you as you are to me. connie

Mrs. E said...

Will be praying!!
How good it is to know
the Lord in in control of
all things!!

Love~ Jen

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin