8/25/08

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my Window...a bit more traffic due to a new catholioc church opening up down the street.
I am thinking...whatever is true, just, pure....and Lord please watch over all the kids and counselors at kid's camp please.
I am thankful for...my grand daughter and her beautiful smiles.
From the kitchen...anything gluten free
I am wearing...my nightgown...not feeling well
I am hoping...to feel beter soon
I am hearing...the street cleaner preparing for the fall rains
Around the house...cool, quite, and peaceful, with the hum of the washer and dryer
One of my favorite things...coffee and a walk on the boardwalk
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...bible study, sewing, visit with a friend, find out more about gluten free food
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... my husbnad and his mom on her 84th Birthday!

4 comments:

Heather Anne said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! I enjoyed reading your daybook!

Sisterlisa said...

I'm sorry you don't feel well. I hope you'll be better by tomorrow. Rest well and take care.

JM said...

I hope you feel better soon.

We are gluten free too. What made you decide to take up such a difficult and expensive hobby? :-D

JM

Peculiar said...

WOW! Your husband's mother is 84 years old?!! She is beautiful and youthful looking. I'd love to have those "youth" genes! Nice picture. Glad I stopped by.

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin