11/7/08

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to America's Pastor, Billy Graham. I understand he turns 90 today and will be celebrating with about 160 family members, and that Billy Graham is looking forward to eating Barbeque today! I hear there is no "free lunch" but if anyone wants to visit the Libray that was built in his honor, there is no entrance fee.  God Bless you Sir and may you have a wonderful time with all your friends and family. Thank you for all your years of dedicated service to our Savior Jesus and the gospel, the good news that He died for us while we were yet sinners and that Jesus loves us!

1 comment:

HOPE said...

Hi Monika...thank you for stopping by and leaving such an encouraging note! Praise the LORD for those that get saved even in their elder years.

My dad...passed away in '94...this story of mine is about my earthly father and my Heavenly father...read on for a real blessing! ;)

Hope

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin