11/8/08

The Simple Womans Daybook




November 10th, 2008

Outside My Window...Rain, rain, and more rain

I am thinking...How glorious

I am thankful for... the strength of God when I am weak

From the kitchen...Fresh milk straight from the cow! How good it is and how good it is for you; filled with Vitamin D the sunchine vitamin. (So great on these sunless days to know Vitamin D is still avaliable)

I am wearing...Blue sundress and sandles, yes I know it's cold, but it's warm in here for Great Grandma.

I am creating...Crafts for the Christmas craft fair at chuch next month

I am going... to listen very carefully

I am reading...The last chapters of Revelation to Great grandma. She loves to hear the description of Heaven.

I am hoping... for snow

I am hearing...The hum of the heater

Around the house...Laundry pile to fold, clean kitchen, boxes and boxes of stuff to go through, a table top filled with magazine clippings.

One of my favorite things...A hot cup of decaf coffee with evaporated milk

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Worship Jesus, read my Bible, get ready for family coming to visit this week, take care of Great grandma, household chores, visit with grand daughter, clean out fridge in rental, write down and email some recipes, bake pumpkin biscotti, fill out paper work, doctor appointments, phone calls, crochet, gorcery shopping, tea with guests, look forward to Friday.

Here is picture thought I am sharing..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell me you will be posting the pumpkin biscotti recipe!?! I have some fresh pumpkins yet to process. Might be a good use for them!

Your day and your week sound lovely.

Blessings, Jody

Anonymous said...

Your home sounds so warm and inviting just from your daybook notes! Thanks for sharing :)

~~

Simply Shelley said...

I really enjoy your blog.Will be back to visit more.


Blessings,Shelley

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin