11/29/08

Happy Blogoversary to me!



Well, that made me chuckle. I almost missed my own Blogoversary. It was Teena from Toronto that left a congrats on the previous post before I even noticed it, and I have a count down on the site! Life must be busy, but at least it keeps me out of trouble :)


Hope all my online friends and aquaintances are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. My prayers have gone out for those who are missing the ones that are missing this weekend. May Jesus hold you tight and may you find shelter in the shadow of His wings.


Many thanks to all those who subscribe and drop by to read as well as to those who comment or drop me a line. It is such a blessing to hear from you!

I'll be enjoying my online time with you all a bit more this coming year, as I got my Christmas gift a bit early from my Dear Husband...a new monitor!


I didn't know you could all look so good! :)

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin