2/2/09

The Simple Woman's Day Book


FOR TODAY February 2, 2009
Outside my window...A front yard full of fresh snow and a world that needs Jesus
I am thinking...How Great is our God! Sing with me, How great is our God, and all will see, How great is our God!
I am thankful for...the Internet as a way to stay in touch when one cannot get out
From the kitchen...Super Bowl leftovers...veggie tray, lasagna, lowfat turkey wraps so dinner and appetizers are done for tonight!
I am wearing...An olive skirt and t-shirt with hair curled up in combs
I am creating... (The zipper worked last week!) More sewing projects.
I am going...to ask you all to Pray for our Nation, and our Pastor who is teaching in Africa teaching the chaplins in the war the Bible (I & II Chronicles) Please pray for his safety and for the chaplins that they comprehend God's word and are able to share it with others.
I am reading... Ephesians, Psalms, Proverbs, Exodus
I am hoping... for Jesus to come back for His Bride very soon!
I am hearing...the heater trying to keep the place warm on this snowy day
Around the house...Laundry day, baking plans with Great grandma
One of my favorite things...The New Day Book Society by The Simple Woman
A few plans for the rest of the week: Celebrating our grand daughters first Birthday and our son's 25th Birthday!
Here is a picture for you....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The grandbaby is adorable! Also, thanks for the comment. I was so excited to have my first comment on my blog.I was afraid no one had found me. Thanks for the encouragement.

Sue said...

I will be visiting Sharon tonight.
Happy birthday to your son and granddaughter,he is very handsome and she is beautiful.Thanks for sharing your Simple Woman's Day Book today.
Blessings,
Sue

Aubrey said...

Thank you for sharing your Daybook! It is inspiring to read of your love of the Lord. God bless you today!

Cheers from Nebraska! :)

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin