7/22/09

Vacation BIble School

My week of vacaction is over and it was well spent! My sister in law flew up to be with and care for her mom while I went to play with about 300 children at Vacation Bible School. I had so much fun teaching the 8 year olds, they are right at that age where they can read their Bibles and still young enough to want to learn from it eagerly! Many hearts where given to the Lord Jesus that week! Praise God for answered prayer for fruit, much fruit and even more fruit. Not only were there decision for salvation, but the children came to know their Savior as well as grow in His word. We used a rotating schedule and encouraged the Bible lesson in each section of Puppets, Bible time, crafts, snacks and games. Many of the parents were blessed as well.
I was blessed myself being with all the little ones, and by my sister in law who insisted on caring for mom and the house and sending me to my room to rest and study! To God be all the glory~


© Monika Hardy

No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin