I took Civilla's fashion challenge and wrote out my own. Would you like to do the same?
Civilla's Cyber Cafe
1. What is your earliest fashion memory? We were not very wealthy, and when my sister and I were in elementary school, my mother came across a sale that she thought was perfect for her four children…two boys and two girls. Now remember this was in the mids 1960’s…Brown cordory pants, red and white hi-top sneakers, and white t-shirts. This is not a favorite memory but the first fashion memory. I longed to be dressed like a girl not a boy, but when there was not enough money since dad died, we wore what we had.
2. What is the most important accessory you wear? My Spiritual Armor
3. Do you wear white shoes after labor day? No Labor day legalist here
4. What is your biggest fashion influence? The Bible
5. What is one part of your getting ready routine that you can't live without? My apron
6. Do you have any advice for girls with curly hair? Enjoy it, I have to work to make mine curly.
7. Which is worse -- VBS ,VPL , or a muffin top? All of them and I didn’t know they were called muffin tops.
8. What is one fashion no-no that you wish you could correct for everyone? immodesty
9. What is one modesty no-no that you wish you could correct for everyone? Tatto’s but God will convict if need be
10.What fashion no-no is modest but unattractive? Potato sack dress, but I'm sewing challenged (Personally I love the socks and sneakers with dresses, they are great for long days of work :)
© Monika Hardy