4/25/09

Good Saturday Morning to you,

Good Morning all,
It started out as a sunny beautiful morning, but here it is almost 8 am and we are covered in clouds again. Oh well, not to worry, as I found a post that drew me in with the loveliness of a beautiful homemaking picture, fine recipes complete with pictures, and a special surprise at the end of the post that had me laughing for 3 minutes. It is a must see and read....
Baking Away....by Jen. Thanks so much for the recipes and the laughs Jen! ♥ (((Hugs to you))) ♥

© Monika Hardy

2 comments:

Lori said...

I just visited Jen's site...I loved it! :) And yes, that sign was hilarious!
Thank you for sharing her link. I'm glad to have found it.
Wishing you a wonderful Saturday!!!

Mrs. E said...

This is SO sweet, Monika!! ;)
How kind of you to post about my post!!!! It is a JOY to know you...
a woman who loves Christ and has a sincere heart for the home!!!!!!

*hugs*

With Much Love
Your Sister in Christ,
Miss Jen

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin