7/21/08

Simple Woman's Day Book ~7.21.08




FOR TODAY


Outside my Window... New plants in the yard, and a freshly weeded garden


I am thinking... I need to decide on something for dinner


I am thankful for... God's grace!


From the kitchen... Chicken Salad, black cherry jello


I am creating...greeting cards


I am going...to hang dry the kitchen towels. I just love a wooden drying rack.


I am wearing...Brown T-shirt Tan skirt


I am hoping...to plant some more plants this week


I am hearing...the phone ringing


Around the house...The smell of freshly picked sage


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Go where God leads


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


THE SEA PLANE

1 comment:

Jen said...

I always enjoy my time at your blog. I have also picked a bunch of sage from the garden. It is now hanging in the kitchen making everything smell so nice. Next is the peppermint.

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin