7/7/08

The Simple Woman's Day Book



FOR TODAY
Outside my Window... Red poppies, blue cornflowers, and white daisies
I am thinking... It must be awful hot in Iraq and I must pray!
I am thankful for... my family, and friends that pray
From the kitchen... Crock pot Lasagna
I am creating...so many, too many things at once
I am going...to determine to finish something this week

I am wearing...Robes of righteousness, thanks to Jesus
I am hoping...for Jesus imminent return.

I am hearing...coffee brewing, music playing, the neighbors truck
Around the house... Laundry, cooking cleaning, hang some herbs to dry,

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Visit with a friend, babysit, cut someones hair and do their nails, finish a painting, record some songs...
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Musical Attentions by Emil Brack
Musical Attentions

2 comments:

Marye said...

It was wonderful reading your daybook, thanks for sharing.
blessings,
marye
http://www.simplyhomeremedies.com

A happy heart at home said...

I enjoyed your Daybook! I hope you had a good week.

~Susan

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin