7/28/08

The Simple Womans Day Book~15


For Today...
Outside my Window...I see the cool breeze blowing through the trees. I love to watch the leaves move in the wind.
I am thinking...
I am thankful for...the cooler weather
From the kitchen...freshly dried herbs, blueberry pancakes, the smell of a pot roast in the crock pot.
I am creating...a simpler life in Jesus daily
I am wearing...A cotton summer dress, my hair is up with a silver clip
I am reading...Philippians in German and English, "Love The More Excellent Way" by Pastor Chuck Smith
I am hoping...to prepare for a front porch sale in a few weeks, and help with our church's movie filiming this week.
I am hearing..and singing along to worship and praise music
Around the house...Lots of clothes hanging to dry. Such a pretty sight when you think of all the loads the dryer doesn't have to work. Plus new flowers all freshley potted on the front porch
One of my favorite things...watching God work in my life
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Visit the library, create a painting, do some more sewing, help in laws, visit dil and grandbaby, have the kids over, keep the new plants watered, serve God wherever He leads me.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


4 comments:

KarenW said...

That lasagna looks delicious! I'll have to try it sometime.

sherry said...

I haven't read that 'Chuck' book yet. Need to do that!

Crockpot Lasagna - I've never heard of that before. What a wise way to make it on these hot summer days. :o)

Mrs. V. said...

Oh, with blueberry pancakes and pot roast, I think I should have come and spent the day at your house! Sounds so good!

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Your lasagna recipe looks really fun! Now I'm wishing I had a crock pot! :)

Blessings,
Michele
www.frugalgranola.blogspot.com

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin