7/1/08

Thank You All



In reply to all the kind comments on the last Simple Woman Day Book Entry....
Thank you all so much for the kind words and encouragement,
and prayers on behalf of my back.
  • Yes the Lord slowed me down for His reasons, I am sure of it!
  • Yes, I would LOVE to dive into the snow scene in the last post, however I don't think it would be good for the back and winter will proabably be here before I know it so I need to stop whining.
  • Yes, it was in the 90's but we didn't have near the humidity they have in the South. However today it is to be 89 with Thunder and Lighting storms headed our way from Oregon and that will raise the humidity....I know....stop whining!
  • Thanks so much for the prayers and the blessings.
  • As for the potato comment....Lauren found a potato in her collection for dinner inscribed with an icthus and I asked her if it was from our great state of Idaho
  • Danke meinen Sohn! Siehst du im Bild den Krueuz am Berg?
  • Translation.. Thank you MY SON, Do you see the Cross on the Mountain in the picture?
May the Lord Bless you all too, as He has blessed me through you!





No comments:

Swidget 1.0

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin